Beer on Draft
Monday Draft Night- $2 off all Beer on Draft (4-11pm)
- Falling Tide, Kane $7 (ABV 5%) session IPA brewed in Ocean Township, NJ with Nelson Sauvin & Hallertau Blanc hops. Followed by dry hopping with Motueka, Huell Melon, Citra & Simcoe.
- Headhigh Kane $6 (ABV 6.5%) an American IPA, brewed locally in Ocean Township, NJ. Brewed with 5 different hop varieties (Chinook, Columbus, Cascade, Centennial, and Citra) producing a smooth bitterness like grapefruit on the palate, with notes of citrus, and pine on the aroma. This is a fantastic beer, straw in color, with a dry crisp finish.
- Third Reef, Kane $10 (ABV 10%) triple IPA hopped with galaxy, mosaic, amarillo, & simcoe.
- Allagash White $7 (ABV 5%) belgian style wheat beer, brewed with coriander, curacao orange peel. Light, crisp, fruity, spicy, slightly cloudy in appearance.
- Peroni, Nastro Azzurro $6 (ABV5.1%) Italian pale lager, clear, golden and straw yellow in color.
- Daisy Capra, Half Acre $8 (ABV 7.5%) Double American Pale Ale brewed in Chicago. Hops: enigma, equinot, centennial, ctz
- 18 Watt, Singlecut Beersmiths $7 (ABV 5.0%) session IPA brewed in Astoria, NYC.
- Brotherton IPA $7 (ABV 6.6%) brewed locally in Shamong, NJ. Continually dry-hopped with Citra hops, this beer has deep hop character expressive of lychee, and tropical citrus. If you like the New England style IPA, you’ll like this jersey brew.
- Three 3’s, Kaos IPA– $7 (ABV6.7%) an astonishingly well balanced IPA made here in Hammonton, NJ. Brewed with West Coast hop bittering and an East Coast focus on hop flavor and aroma, yielding a terrific IPA.
- Jever Pilsener- $6 (ABV4.9%) an authentic German pilsener, clean and refreshing taste that compliments almost any food, outstanding as an aperitif or pair Jever with lighter food such as salads, fish and pasta.
- Solid Gold, Founders $5 (ABV 4.4%) a premium lager brewed with the highest of ingredients. A great beer if you’re a fan of the domestic brews, done the way they were originally supposed to.
- Earthbound, Brotherton $8 (ABV6.3%) wild saison fermented in red wine barrels.
- Hazy Jane, Brewdog $7 (ABV 7.2%) juicy Vermont style IPA brewed in Scotland, UK. Full-bodied, cloudy, & smooth. Hops: Amarillo, chinook, citra, mosaic, simcoe.
- For the Birds, Brix City $7 (ABV 4.75%) special release double dry hopped (citra, simcoe, amarillo) American pale brewed with oats, locally in Little Ferry, NJ.
Make your own flight…4 (3oz. pours) $10