Beer on Draft
Beer on Draft
- Peroni, Nastro Azzurro $6 (ABV5.1%) Italian pale lager, clear, golden and straw yellow in color.
- Stella Artois $6 (ABV 5.2%) pale smooth belgian lager. Great as an aperitif or with lighter fare.
- Chimay Triple $8 (ABV 8%) authentic belgian style trappist golden ale. Fruity touches of muscat and dried raisins with a great freshness followed by a bitter aftertaste.
- Brotherton IPA $7 (6.6%) (12 oz. pour) brewed locally in Shamong, NJ. Continually dry-hopped with Citra hops, this beer has deep hop character expressive of lychee, and tropical citrus.
- Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier $6 (ABV 5.4%). Full bodied golden yellow German wheat beer with a yeasty flavor, aromatic of cloves, and banana on the palate. Terrific beer to pair with fish, seafood, and cheeses.
- Brix City, Just Another Double IPA– $7 (ABV 9%) brewed with mosaic and citra hops this big IPA has a piney fruity taste with a hoppy finish.
- Hawaiian Speedway Stout $9 (ABV 12.00%) American Imperial Stout brewed with Hawaiian coconut, vanilla, and Ka’u coffee beans by Alesmith in California. Chocolate roasted malts dominate the flavor making it a great pairing with steak frites, braised short ribs, and strong cheeses like gorgonzola.
- Transmitter G4 $7 (ABV 6.60%) American Wild Ale brewed in Queens. Refreshingly tart, lightly soured golden ale, with fresh soft fruit flavors, bottle conditioned with brettanomyces.
- Cigar City, Jai Alai- $7 (ABV7.5%) (70 IBU) an American IPA brewed in Tampa, FL. Pours copper in color, with tropical fruit in the aroma. Bold hop flavor and aroma with citrus and tropical fruit notes from the 6 hops. (Amarillo, simcoe, cascade, centennial, motueka, CTZ hops)
- Sneakbox, Kane $7 (ABV 5.2%) (12 oz. pour) american pale ale brewed with 100% citra hops. Aromatic of citrus and tropical fruit. A clean uncomplicated malt bill, and a dry finish make for great drinkability.
- North Coast, Scrimshaw Pilsner-$6 (ABV 7%) Named for the delicate engravings popularized by 19th century seafarers, Scrimshaw is a fresh tasting Pilsner brewed in the finest European tradition using Munich malt and Hallertauer and Tettnang hops. Pale straw in color, Scrimshaw has a subtle hop character, a crisp clean palate and dry finish.
- Uinta Hopnosh $7 (ABV 7.3%) an American IPA well balanced with a strong malt backbone, citrusy nose, with hints of pine and grass.
- Three 3’s, Kaos IPA– $7 (ABV6.7%) an astonishingly well balanced IPA made here in Hammonton, NJ. Brewed with West Coast hop bittering and an East Coast focus on hop flavor and aroma, yielding a terrific IPA.
- Trosten Lager, Von Trapp $6 (ABV 6%) dark lager, rich notes of chestnut and toast. Translating to “comfort beer” brewed for the cold winter nights in Vermont.