Beer on Draft
Monday Draft Night- $2 off all Beer on Draft (4-11pm)
- Indicators, Kane $8 (ABV 7.4%) American IPA brewed in Ocean Township, NJ with Golden Promise and Honey Malt, and hopped with Citra, Galaxy, & Waimea hops.
- Tiny Shells, Kane $8 (ABV 4.4%) hoppy session ale, dry hopped with chinook, simcoe, madarina bavaria, mosaic.
- Morning Bell, Kane $9 (ABV 9.2%) an Imperial milk porter brewed with Rook dark roast Sumatra coffee. Smooth, full-bodied, porter with big bold flavors.
- Headhigh Kane $6 (6.5%ABV) an American IPA, brewed locally in Ocean Township, NJ. Brewed with 5 different hop varieties (Chinook, Columbus, Cascade, Centennial, and Citra) producing a smooth bitterness like grapefruit on the palate, with notes of citrus, and pine on the aroma. This is a fantastic beer, straw in color, with a dry crisp finish.
- Peroni, Nastro Azzurro $6 (ABV5.1%) Italian pale lager, clear, golden and straw yellow in color.
- Stella Artois $6 (ABV 5.2%) pale smooth belgian lager. Great as an aperitif or with lighter fare.
- Reissdorf, Kolsch- $7 (ABV4.8%) brewed in cologne, Germany. Great session beer, pale in color, soft on the palate, slightly malty, with a minty hop aroma, and delicate dry finish. Great after work apertivo, or with lighter salads and fish.
- Choklat, Southern Tier $7 (ABV 10%) (9oz. pour) brewed in Upstate, NY with belgian chocolate. Expressive of mild chocolate bitterness and dark cherries on the palate, dark in color, with a heavy creamy body. Fantastic pairing, with cannoli, cheesecake, chocolate molten lava cake, or tiramisu.
- White Rascal, Avery $6 (ABV 5.60%) wheat beer brewed in Colorado, unfiltered, spiced with coriander & curacao.
- SY1 Rye Saison, Transmitter $9 (ABV7.2%) (9 oz. pour) effervescent farmhouse ale made in Queens, NYC using a wild yeast strain cultured from blueberries.
- Daisy Capra, Half Acre $8 (ABV 7.5%) Double American Pale Ale brewed in Chicago. Hops: enigma, equinot, centennial, ctz
- 18 Watt, Singlecut Beersmiths $7 (ABV 5.0%) session IPA brewed in Astoria, NYC.
- Dank Obsession, Three 3’s $7 (6.8%) a New England style IPA made here in Hammonton, NJ. In the whirlpool Mosaic, Citra, Simcoe. Dry hopped with Chinook, Mosaic, Simcoe, Columbus.
- Glaucus, Pipeworks $9 (ABV6.2%) Belgian IPA made in Chicago. Brewed with spicy Belgian yeast and bright acid American hops.
Make your own flight…4 (3oz. pours) $10