Beer on Draft
Monday Draft Night- $2 off all Beer on Draft (4-11pm)
- Sangiovese Kolsch, Bear Republic $8 (ABV 8.7%) 6oz. pour- sangiovese wine juice from Orsi Family Home Vineyards, blended with a light kolsch, aged in oak barrels.
- Blueberry Island, Kane $10 (ABV 6.3%) collaboration IPA with Sandy City Brewery. Hopped with Mosaic and conditioned with blueberries & vanilla.
- Night Swimming, Kane $6 (ABV 5.2%) munich helles style lager, brewed with wakatu hops in Ocean Township, NJ. Clean bitterness with a citrus aroma and a light malt, makes this a fantastic beer for the hot days of summer.
- Allagash White $7 (ABV 5%) belgian style wheat beer, brewed with coriander, curacao orange peel. Light, crisp, fruity, spicy, slightly cloudy in appearance.
- Stella Artois $6 (ABV 5.2%) pale smooth belgian lager. Great as an aperitif or with lighter fare.
- Solid Gold, Founders $5 (ABV 4.4%) a premium lager brewed with the highest of ingredients. A great beer if you’re a fan of the domestic brews, done the way they were originally supposed to.
- Reissdorf, Kolsch- $6 (ABV4.8%) brewed in cologne, Germany. Great session beer, pale in color, soft on the palate, slightly malty, with a minty hop aroma, and delicate dry finish. Great after work apertivo, or with lighter salads and fish.
- Grateful Jams, Brix City $8 (ABV8.5%) an American double IPA, brewed locally in Little Ferry, NJ with citra and mosaic hops.
- Gloria, Brix $6 (ABV 5.6%) belgian pale ale, hints of banana & citrus. Great refreshing summer brew.
- Yards Brawler $6 (ABV 4.20%) english pugilist mild ale, malt forward and delicately hopped with hints of caramel and toast, ruby colored and remarkably drinkable.
- Dank Obsession, Three 3’s $7 (ABV 6.8%) a New England style IPA made here in Hammonton, NJ. In the whirlpool Mosaic, Citra, Simcoe. Dry hopped with Chinook, Mosaic, Simcoe, Columbus.
- Captains Daughter, Grey Sail $8 (ABV8.5%) an Imperial IPA brewed with pilsner malt and flaked oats in Rhode Island, making a beer light in color, but full-bodied, high alcohol IPA.
- Peroni, Nastro Azzurro $6 (ABV5.1%) Italian pale lager, clear, golden and straw yellow in color
- Daisy Capra, Half Acre $8 (ABV 7.5%) Double American Pale Ale brewed in Chicago. Hops: enigma, equinot, centennial, ctz
Make your own flight…4 (3oz. pours) $10